oh no, my eyes...
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I hate it when somethings irksome resides in your head. You condemn yourself for submerging in the darkest of light. You could convince yourself that keeping mum is the choice of right for it beats bitching about it. I don't know, i guess it makes much sense. For the thoughts and feelings of one have no precedence over the the feelings of another. Of course the selfish bastards whom loiter the same ground could argue the false cause of freedom of speech. If that makes any sense at all.
Leave my mind. Leave my mind. Oh please evil thoughts leave my mind. I need to go for confession.
Technically if i don't tell anyone about it, i haven't been bitching. Please let this last. Please.
and as irony exists, i'm tired of feeling judged, for i've offered you more than that.
you do know that i have your back and sometimes i wish that i could feel like you have mine.
I hate it when somethings irksome resides in your head. You condemn yourself for submerging in the darkest of light. You could convince yourself that keeping mum is the choice of right for it beats bitching about it. I don't know, i guess it makes much sense. For the thoughts and feelings of one have no precedence over the the feelings of another. Of course the selfish bastards whom loiter the same ground could argue the false cause of freedom of speech. If that makes any sense at all.
Leave my mind. Leave my mind. Oh please evil thoughts leave my mind. I need to go for confession.
Technically if i don't tell anyone about it, i haven't been bitching. Please let this last. Please.
and as irony exists, i'm tired of feeling judged, for i've offered you more than that.
you do know that i have your back and sometimes i wish that i could feel like you have mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home