I miss the way you make me smile
In short, i miss ducky, cos he says the funniest things that make me smile so widely.
And it's not that i wish it was like in the past when i could see him so often, but it's just plain and simply as, i miss his nonsense.
I was curious as to what ducky was training for
as reflected through his msn nick which read " work and train".
*karenEduardo* be it a blissful affair of the heart, be it child-like play of some sort. salmon caviar. really tired salmon. says:
wat u training for ducky?
(p)..HEADLINE =...work and train~...(p) says:
training to become mighty ducky
He is so cute he makes me smile. I can just imagine him saying that.
---
Another warped msn conversation showing Ong's take on combat yoga
karen says:
i know this is goin to sound gay to u .. but guys and trial combat yoga probably doesnt sound right to u right?
Ser Puff says:
trial combat yoga...
Ser Puff says:
seriously...
karen says:
then go with x & y
karen says:
ahahahha
Ser Puff says:
WAHAHAHAH
Ser Puff says:
POWER LARS! STEADY BOOM PEEP PEEP
Ser Puff says:
combat yoga
Ser Puff says:
not gay at all
Ser Puff says:
I WANNA GO FOR COMBAT YOGA
Ser Puff says:
fight like an indian
I wonder about this dude.
And it's not that i wish it was like in the past when i could see him so often, but it's just plain and simply as, i miss his nonsense.
I was curious as to what ducky was training for
as reflected through his msn nick which read " work and train".
*karenEduardo* be it a blissful affair of the heart, be it child-like play of some sort. salmon caviar. really tired salmon. says:
wat u training for ducky?
(p)..HEADLINE =...work and train~...(p) says:
training to become mighty ducky
He is so cute he makes me smile. I can just imagine him saying that.
---
Another warped msn conversation showing Ong's take on combat yoga
karen says:
i know this is goin to sound gay to u .. but guys and trial combat yoga probably doesnt sound right to u right?
Ser Puff says:
trial combat yoga...
Ser Puff says:
seriously...
karen says:
then go with x & y
karen says:
ahahahha
Ser Puff says:
WAHAHAHAH
Ser Puff says:
POWER LARS! STEADY BOOM PEEP PEEP
Ser Puff says:
combat yoga
Ser Puff says:
not gay at all
Ser Puff says:
I WANNA GO FOR COMBAT YOGA
Ser Puff says:
fight like an indian
I wonder about this dude.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home