Over the news
US marine charged guilty, for rape of a Filipino woman, sentenced to 40 years in jail.
That's what you get for being "dick-itchy" but golly, 40 years... Sucker.
to read more:
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/061204/afp/061204072813asiapacificnews.html
end.
Happy Feet
The Amigos
I know size can be daunting. But i love you. I LOVE YOU!
Elijah Wood, Robin Williams, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman??? It's seriously like the cast made in heaven.
Ratings of a Chipmonk:
3.75 candy bars, because it's utterly cute.
That's what you get for being "dick-itchy" but golly, 40 years... Sucker.
to read more:
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/061204/afp/061204072813asiapacificnews.html
end.
Happy Feet
The Amigos
I know size can be daunting. But i love you. I LOVE YOU!
Elijah Wood, Robin Williams, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman??? It's seriously like the cast made in heaven.
Ratings of a Chipmonk:
3.75 candy bars, because it's utterly cute.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home