cold, quiet night
I can't be near you can't you see?
I can give you nothing more than courtesy.
end.
Dear old friend,
I hope you are well. Well enough for show and tell. I'll piece you back, just you see. Attempt to fix you as best can be. Dear friend please don't fret. I wish fate had not made you sad.
Love,
Tree
end.
Beer, margaritas and tequilas @ clarke quay was brilliant! It's been far too long since Doug returned from san fran.
I can give you nothing more than courtesy.
end.
Dear old friend,
I hope you are well. Well enough for show and tell. I'll piece you back, just you see. Attempt to fix you as best can be. Dear friend please don't fret. I wish fate had not made you sad.
Love,
Tree
end.
Beer, margaritas and tequilas @ clarke quay was brilliant! It's been far too long since Doug returned from san fran.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home