Bitchy lil twit
I hate bitching about pple on blogs since we shld really learn to show more sensitivity when ur personal thoughts get out and transfer ears.
But, saying so,
Reading a particular mail made me rather uncomfortable...
I like this person a whole lot and all... but.. how smart is this?
Extract from a particular email:
Sorry I'll have to be harsh on this since Beginner's Clinic is round the corner. No response from anyone by Thursday 5pm means you don't care about the meeting and have no concerns so it would mean we can delete you from this mailing list.
No, I didn't highlight the portion, she did.
and this was forwarded to the EXCO.
How smart is this?
But, saying so,
Reading a particular mail made me rather uncomfortable...
I like this person a whole lot and all... but.. how smart is this?
Extract from a particular email:
Sorry I'll have to be harsh on this since Beginner's Clinic is round the corner. No response from anyone by Thursday 5pm means you don't care about the meeting and have no concerns so it would mean we can delete you from this mailing list.
No, I didn't highlight the portion, she did.
and this was forwarded to the EXCO.
How smart is this?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home