Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm glad.

I'm glad we met up today. It made me feel like we were in 2nd year of high school all over again, just the 3 of us. And the best feeling of it all, was that i felt safe. I let my soul race out of my chest. I fell asleep in the room, knowing that both of you were around. I woke up to see your smiles and it was all ok. As i walked to the car i so wanted to run back up because i knew that it could possibly be a very long time till we do this again.
Thank you.

Sometimes choices are hard to make. Maybe we could just wait it out and let the situation unfold by itself. No one said we had to fix everything the hard way.
I have you in my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home