I am a patch doll
I am the patch doll sitting on your desk.
My button eyes watch you work
and if you speak to me,
i would reply you not,
even if i had a mouth to talk.
My friend is of a spiky sort.
A cactus companion in his pot.
A bump of a file knocks me over
and with a needle in my eye,
friend and i are brought closer.
I am the patch doll sitting on your desk.
I see your files towering over me.
You can tell me how much you hate your boss
and i promise i won't breathe a word,
even if i my lips weren't bounded by thread.
end.
Looking forward to 8th June, 29th June and 17th July.
Take me on escapades.
It's got to be, perfect.
My button eyes watch you work
and if you speak to me,
i would reply you not,
even if i had a mouth to talk.
My friend is of a spiky sort.
A cactus companion in his pot.
A bump of a file knocks me over
and with a needle in my eye,
friend and i are brought closer.
I am the patch doll sitting on your desk.
I see your files towering over me.
You can tell me how much you hate your boss
and i promise i won't breathe a word,
even if i my lips weren't bounded by thread.
end.
Looking forward to 8th June, 29th June and 17th July.
Take me on escapades.
It's got to be, perfect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home