copy and paste
Saturday, June 10, 2006 02:13 p.m.
Stayed over at my friend's house for the world cup.
And I noticed something when I woke up to brush my teeth with my toothbrush that I had brought along from home.
She doesn't close her toothpaste cap ever..
Never knew there were such lazy people...
Anyway, GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!
- terence, http://t_t.pitas.com/
I guess that's another thing people will find out sooner or later.
heading out y'all.
England's playing Paraguay tonight.
Stayed over at my friend's house for the world cup.
And I noticed something when I woke up to brush my teeth with my toothbrush that I had brought along from home.
She doesn't close her toothpaste cap ever..
Never knew there were such lazy people...
Anyway, GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!
- terence, http://t_t.pitas.com/
I guess that's another thing people will find out sooner or later.
heading out y'all.
England's playing Paraguay tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home